- Welcome to Science with Mrs. Gonzales!
We will not only learn and engage in science but we will also use performance-based and student-centered tools to help each student become proficient at navigating our performance based school.
There are important guidelines for each student to learn and use while at LHS:
* State of California Ed Code
* LUSD Board of Education Policies
* LHS Code of Conduct (Responsibility, Respect, Academic Achievement)
There are essential performance-based procedures for each student to learn and use while in our class:
* How to Efficiently Complete a MT
* Beginning of Class Procedure
* Appointment and Pass Procedure
* End of Class Procedure
Keep in mind that we are also focusing on student-centered learning. We want you to have meaningful learning experiences at LHS. Level 4 projects are encouraged and help students to make meaningful connections to their classroom learning. We have developed three Level 4 project options for you to use.